I’ve been having way too much fun reading these past two weeks. And not sleeping at the right time which is going to come and kick me where it hurts when it’s time to have a normal schedule again. *bleary eyed* Okay, I must be healthier and sleep on time the next week. Now that I have made that resolution, let’s talk about the books I have read in the past week:
- The Winner’s Curse – Marie Rutkoski
- Courtney Crumrin vol 2 – Ted Naifeh
- Bink & Gollie: Best Friends Forever – Kate DiCamillo
- At A Crossroads – Kate T. Williamson
- Bink & Gollie: Two for One – Kate DiCamillo
- Hirunaka no Ryuusei – Mika Yamamori (vol. 1-7)
- Among Others – Jo Walton
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep – Philip K. Dick (vol. 3, graphic novel version)
- Koi Nanka Hajimarani – Yoshiko Fujiwara (vol. 1-6)
Books Currently Reading:
- A Literate Passion – Anais Nin
I expect this to be on the list for a good long while.
- The Dark Between – Sonia Gensler
I’m not liking this as much as I had hope. I’m on page 75 and will probably read 25 more hoping something fun will happen. I only like one of the three protagonists. Hrm. I did learn though that I need to get to the point quickly in a book when I’m writing or else I risk losing the reader’s attention and interesting.
Books I Plan to Read
As before, I’m going to choose only two so that I can meet my goal. Hey, if you set lower goals, there is a greater chance of meeting them. I also want to finish a chapter by Friday. It should hopefully be possible.
- A Spark Unseen – Sharon Cameron
- The Dark Between – Sonia Gensler (if I continue reading it. If not, then:)
- Boxers – Gene Yuen Lang