I’m writing this up on Sunday because I have a feeling I won’t want to do much tomorrow apart from stuff I have to. I don’t think I’m going to get too much reading done this coming week but let’s not think about that right now. Let’s instead talk about the books I have been reading and finished this past week:
- Servant of the Storms – Delilah S. Dawson 2.5 stars
I will review it here. Soon.
- Mistakes in the Background – Laura Dockrill 3.5 stars
I will talk about this one soon.
- The Dumbest Idea Ever! – Jimmy Gownley 3 stars
Liked it well enough.
- Glass Sentence – S. E. Grove 3.5 stars
I will write a pondering of sorts on this book soon.
- In Real Life by Cory Doctorow and Jen Wang 4 stars
I liked this and will be reviewing it on Cuddlebuggery on the 14th of October.
I am currently reading:
- And the Pursuit of Happiness – Maira Kalman
It’s a meandering all about Americans. I don’t really know how much I like it. The art is awesome though.
- Elizabeth is Missing – Emma Healey
This is going to take me a long time to read simply because the pace is extremely slow and it needs to savoured. Sigh.
- Child of a Hidden Sea – A. M. Dellamonica
I dunno how I feel about this one. Conflicted? We’ll see.
What I Plan to Read:
Eh. I’ll be working on the defense mostly but if by some miracle, I happen to finish these books or if I feel like reading something other than these books, I’ll probably pick up…
- The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Outside by Laura Bickle