It turned cold over the course of one night. It was about 25 degrees yesterday and now it’s 15! Which is awesome. I love the colder weather way more. But we’re not here to discuss weather. What we (I) am here to do is to tell you all about my reading business. My exciting reading exploits. Hah. Let’s get on with it then:
Read last week:
- The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
There will be a review up for this soon.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After – Stephanie Perkins
I did not like this one at all.
- Teaching My Mother How to Give Birth – Warsan Shire
I loved it.
- Nagareboshi Lens vol 1-4 – Mayu Murata
- Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass – Meg Medina
Bloody fantastic. Review on The Book Wars next week.
- Horimiya vol 1-5 – Hero (author) Hagiwara Daisuke (artist)
Really enjoyed this one.
- The Pointless Leopard – Colas Gutman
To be reviewed on Te Book Wars.
- Hyperbole and a Half – Allie Brosh
I’m enjoying this so very much.
- Complicit – Stephanie Kuehn
This has yet to grasp me but I’m hoping it will.
What I Want To Read This Week
So this week is the one before my defense and I’m thinking I should practice the defense a few hundred times. So I won’t be getting too much reading done then. However, if I do read other stuff besides the ones I’m reading right now, they will be:
- Will O’ the Wisp by Tom Hammock
- The Vigilante Poets of Selwyn Academy – Kate Hattemer
- Burn Bright – Bethany Frenette