It’s Monday again. That means it is time to talk about my reading again. Fun times. I’m kind of exhausted so sorries about the lack of pep in the post. I should probably write this tomorrow when I am full of verve but I feel like writing the post right now so…
Last week, I started reading Moth and Spark and found that it totally didn’t work for me so I DNFed it and moved on. Then I discovered Martha Wells and oh my jolly goodness, it was love after a rocky start. Here are the books I managed to consume in the past week.
- The Ships of Air by Martha Wells
5 stars. Requires separate post.
- The Wizard Hunters – Martha Wells
- The Iron Tonic – Edward Gorey
- What Do Women Really Want? Chocolate! – Donna L. Barstow
- Bayou vol. 1 – Jeremy Love
Beautifully drawn and sensitively executed.
- Nine Ways to Disappear – Lily Carre
- Nola’s Worlds – Matthieu Mariolle et al: vol 1
- Nola’s Worlds – Matthieu Mariolle et al. vol 2
- Nightingale’s Nest – Nikki Loftin
Tragic, poignant, beautiful.
- Zombillenium 2 – Arthur de Pins
- Seconds – Bryan Lee O’Malley
Very good. Review this week.
I’m about halfway through this and enjoying it very much.
To Read In the Coming Week
- Long Lankin – Lindsey Barraclough
- The Riverman – Aaron Starmer
- The Gate of Gods – Martha Wells
- Sisters – Raina Telegemeier
- Other assorted graphic novels. I checked out a bunch from the library.