So DrowninMelancholy nominated for this award and while I don’t normally do these things, I’m all for sisterhood, you guys. So here are the answers to those questions that are burning because questions should always be burning.
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten people.
Okays. First things, Thanks DrowninMelancholy for the nomination. I much appreciate it.
The logo is up there.
1. Did you collect something as a child? If yes, what was it?
Books. I have always been collecting books. I’m unimaginative that way.
2. What is your favorite Make-Up Product?
This changes quite a bit. Right now, I’m into lipsticks. The brighter, the better.
3. Samsung phone or Iphone?
I have a Samsung but I could be persuaded to get an iphone.
4. What was the last concert you have been to? If you have never been to a concert, what concert would you like to go to?
I’ve only been to one concert and the experience was terrible enough to turn me off them forever. I went to watch A. R. Rahman. They were three hours late, the concert venue was overcrowded, the acoustics were suspect and just, not my scene. I don’t like loud music unless I can control the volume. Haha.
5. What kind of blogs do you prefer to read the most?
Book blogs, food blogs.
6. If you could abstain from any of your senses, which would it be?
I can’t. I really can’t. None of them. I love them all. They are necessary.
7. What was you favorite TV show as a kid? What is it now?
Erm. Pepper Ann. I don’t watch much TV but if I did, currently it would be Orphan Black. I do watch a lot of Kdramas though.
8. Do you use Instagram? If not, what is your favorite application on your phone/tablet?
Instagram. It rocks. I love it. Details on the sidebar.
9. If you could choose to live in a book, which would it be?
In The Ninja Librarians. They live in a library. I want that.
10. How many siblings do you have?
Two. Both older brothers.
Now for my questions. (I nominate anyone who wants this award!)
1. What’s the first book you remember reading?
2. Witches or vampires and why?
3. What does sisterhood mean to you?
4. What do you think about female celebrities announcing they are not feminists?
5. Do you want cake?
6. What’s your favourite type of cake?
7. Do you fangirl over something you don’t want others to know about?
8. Will you tell us anyway?
9. What’s the book you most want to read right now?
10. Any last words?