Aaaand it’s Monday again! I feel like life is passing by in a blur. Sigh. Must not waste a moment of it!
Last week I read:
- A House Without Mirrors – Marten Sanden *****
- Prodigy – Marie Lu ****
- The Immortal Prince – Jennifer Fallon ****
- Spera vol. 1 – Josh Tierney ****
- Wild Berries – Julie Flett *****
- Champion – Marie Lu ****
- Snow White & Red Rose – Kallie George/Kelly Vivanco ****
- The Good Little Devil And Other Tales – Pierre Gripari *
- Pow – Charles M. Schulz ***
What I’m Currently Reading:
- Runaways – Brian K. Vaughn
I’m enjoying this at the moment. I like Vaughn’s works and this one so far is compelling. I do think it’s interesting how they all seem to want to die before they “get old” or turn into adults. Hm.
- Akata Witch – Nnedi Okorafor
I have read only 8 pages so far and it’s really interesting.
- Long Lankin – Lindsey Barraclough
This has the potential to be terrifying. I’m about 108 pages in and I need to finish this before Friday so I’ll be working hard at it.
- Spera vol 2 – Josh Tierney et al.
This is a lot of fun. I’m enjoying this quite a bit.
- Revenge – Yoko Ogawa
I love how the stories are linked in unexpected ways. I’m reading this out loud to my dad so I don’t know if I’ll finish it this week but I’m in no particular hurry. I’ll take my time with it.
I plan to read:
- Trial by Fire – Josephine Angelini
- Magic Breaks – Illona Andrews
- The Chapel Wars – Lindsey Leavitt