I read some really good books last week. I feel like I am devouring all the books with much more ferocity now than ever before. I am enjoying reading a lot right now too so that’s a good thing.
Books that I read in the past week include:
- Prince of Dogs by Kate Elliott
The second one in the series. I enjoyed it but I can see how others may be cowed by the sheer tremendousness of Elliott’s world.
- Girl Talk by Christie Young
- Owl and the Japanese Circus by Kristi Charish
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- A Bollywood Affair by Sonali Dev
- The Lotus Palace by Jeannie Lin
- Amulet vol 6.: Escape from Lucien by Kazu Kibuishi
- The Ill-Made Mute by Cecilia Dart-Thornton
- An Inquiry into Love and Death by Simone St. James
So last week I said I wanted to read a 100 more pages of 1984. That didn’t happen. I read about 7 pages. Saaadly. And since i just finished book #9, I’m currently not reading anything else but 1984. I’ll finish it this year. Sometime. I promise.
So to plan next week’s reading. Oh, I’m excited!
- The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Clair North
- Copper Magic by Julia Mary Gibson
- The Vine Basket by Josanne La Valley
- Finding Serendipity by Angelica Banks