I had a relatively productive reading week last week despite having a drama watching marathon and not doing any of the things I should have been doing. I did spend the majority of the week upset about many things (see previous post). But books are wonderful things that let me escape this reality for a more entertaining one. Here is what I read last week:
- Alphabetique by Molly Peacock ♥♥♥
- Copper Magic by Julia Mary Gibson ♥♥♥♥♥
- Friendship Is… by Ralph Lazar ♥♥♥
- The Vine Basket by Joseanne la Valley ♥♥♥♥♥
- Ravencliffe by Carol Goodman ♥♥♥
I’m currently reading:
- 1984 by George Orwell
There has been progress! Celebrate! I’m now 44 pages in instead of the 28 I was stranded at.
- The First Fifteen Nights of Harry August by Claire North
I’m on page 14 and for some reason, reluctant to move on. I’ll persevere.
- Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh
I’m thinking I’ll hopefully like this one. Hopefully.
I want to read:
- Finding Serendipity by Angelica Banks
- Peace is an Offering by Annette LeBox
- Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen
- Cocaine Blues by Kerry Greenwood