It’s Monday, glorious Monday. Last week I read a lot of books. They include:
- Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh ♥♥
- Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen ♥♥♥♥
- Freedom’s Gate – Naomi Kritzer ♥♥♥♥♥
- Cocaine Blues by Kerry Greenwood ♥♥♥
- Peace is an Offering – Annette LeBox ♥♥♥♥
- Path of Fate – Diana Pharaoh Francis ♥♥
- Midnight Thief – Livia Blackburne ♥♥♥♥
I am currently Reading:
- Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates
I’m about 50 pages in and absolutely appalled by the way women are treated. I will discuss this book once more when I’m done.
- The Somnambulist by Essie Fox
I haven’t actually read any of this yet but I plan to this coming week.
- 1984 – George Orwell
Well…it’s on the list still. I think once I get done with the library books, I’ll make myself read it.
What I Plan On Reading Next:
- Murder is Bad Manners by Robin Stevens
- Finding Serendipity by Angelica Banks