Here are the books I bought, received, or was given as a gift during the month of March.
- The Glasswright’s Test by Mindy Klasky
- The Glasswright’s Progress by Mindy Klasky
These two I bought from betterworldbooks.com because they weren’t in the library system and I really want to finish this series.
- Puffin in Bloom edition of Heidi by Johanna Spyri
A gift from a friend for my birthday.
- Everyday is for the Thief by Teju Cole (review book)
- The Tapper Twins Go To War – Geoff Rodkey (for review)
- Slow Bullets – Alastair Reynolds (for review)
- Scarlett Undercover – Jennifer Latham (for review)
- Rivals in the City – Y. S. Lee (for review)
- Sidewalk Flowers – JonArno Lawson and Sydney Smith (for review)
- The Goldfinch – Donna Tartt (gift from my sister in law and brother)
- We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen (for review)
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge (for review)
- Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman (for review and signed!)
- Tales of the Marvelous and News of the Strange by Anonymous Anonymous (I indulged myself)
- Giants, Monsters & Dragons by Carol Rose (gift from friend)