It’s another Monday and another weigh-in of my reading for the past week. I did read a little bit, not as much as I wanted to but that can be excused given the constraints on my time. These are the titles I read last week:
- milk and honey by rupi kaur
This was okay. I didn’t love it as much as I thought I would but I still liked it a fair bit.
- Monstrous – MarcyKate Connolly
This was really good until 70% and then it just became really bad.
- Life of a Counterfeiter – Yasushi Inoue
This was really good. Expect a review this week.
- Land Shark by Beth Ferry and Ben Mantle
A picturebook. I enjoyed it.
I’m currently reading:
- The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
I only read 15 pages of this one last week. I hope I do better this coming week.
- The New Adventures of Sinbad the Sailor by Salim Bachi
I’m about 18 pages in at the moment and it’s still too early to say what I think but I hope I will enjoy this one.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I’m 122 pages in and not enjoying it nearly as much as I thought I would. Hopefully things will pick up soon.
To read in the coming week:
I need to finish A Court of Thorns and Roses and then The Invasion of Tearling because the library will demand them back. If I am able to finish these two, I will read Dreams of Rust by Sarah Fine followed by Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley.