Wah, what a week I’ve had. I don’t feel like talking about it so let’s talk about the books instead. I read 11 books last week. They were:
- Diary of a Mad Brownie – Bruce Coville
- The Unlikely Adventures of Mabel Jones by Will Mabbit
- The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier
- Disenchanted and Co. – Lynn Viehl
- The Sign of the Cat – Lynne Jonell
- The Clockwork Wolf – Lynn Viehl
- Dawn of the Arcana vol 1-3 – Rei Toma
- Double Happiness – Nancy Tupper Ling
- The League of Beastly Dreadfuls – Holly Grant
I’m currently reading:
- Court of Fives – Kate Elliott
I should finish this today. It’s as brilliant as the first time around. No, more brilliant.
- The Luminaries – Eleanor Catton
I’m getting invested in the story so that’s good. I’ve read 125 pages out of 848 but I will prevail!
- The New Adventures of Sinbad the Sailor – Salim Bachi
I shall grit my teeth and finish it this week. It became really tedious in the last quarter.
To read in the coming week:
- Dreamstrider – Lindsay Smith
- Black Spring – Alison Croggon
- Every Breath You Take – Chris Marie Green