I had a raging reading week. I read mostly graphic novels but that counts right? I’m making it count. Because I’m cool like that. I read:
- All the Rage – Courtney Summers
Fantastic. I loved it.
- I Wish… vols 2-8 – Seo Hyun-Joo
So very good. This manhwa was really well done.
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
Loved this one as well.
- My Family Tree and Me – Dusan Petricic
I really liked this picturebook.
- Amelia’s Middle School Graduation Yearbook – Marissa Moss
Too young for me.
- Raven Girl – Audrey Niffenegger
- Lumberjanes: vol 1. : Beware the Kitten Holy – Noelle Stevenson
- The Storm Witch – Violette Malan
- Ms. Marvel vol 2: Generation Why: G. Willow Wilson
- Little Robot – Ben Hatke
All the love.
- Advice to Little Girls – Mark Twain
This was the best thing ever.
- The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
564 pages in and things are happening! I’m actually enjoying the book quite a lot now.
- In the Afterlight – Alexandra Bracken
I’m 175 pages in and at this moment, feeling quite anxious for everyone. I hope no one else dies because neither Ruby nor I can handle it. I mean, I’ll be okay if Ruby dies because she’s prepared for it but anyone else? Ergh.
To Read in the Coming Week:
- Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen
- Secret Coders by Gene Luen Yang
- Gotham Academy – Becky Cloon
- The Private Lives of Trees – Alejandro Zambra