Another week, another forecast. Last week I wrote a bit so my reading suffered. I usually read less when I’m writing because I can’t have too many narratives cluttering my brain but I did read some good things. They were:
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
I have thoughts about this one and I will post them on The Book Wars.
- Selected Haiku by Nicholas A. Virgilio
- The Uninvited by Cat Winters
Kinda predictable but I enjoyed this a lot.
- Hilo Book 1: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth – Judd Winnick
I loved this book. Super awesome.
- A Pocket Full of Murder by R. J. Anderson
I enjoyed this a lot. Thoughts on Wednesday on The Book Wars.
- Dumplin’ – Julie Murphy
Not perfect but powerful.
- Mouthful of Forevers by Clementine von Radics
Poetry collection. I’m enjoying it.
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Enjoying this a lot.
- Ash & Bramble – Sarah Prineas
I haven’t made up my mind about this one yet. Still only a hundred pages in.
To Read in the Coming Week:
- Miss Don’t Touch Me vol. 1 – Hubert
- An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet