Last week I read:
- A Daughter of No Nation by A. M. Dellamonica
This was good. I have some quibbles with it but ended up enjoying it ultimately.
- House of Sand and Secrets by Cat Hellisen
I enjoyed this one very much.
- Dogleaf – Cat Hellisen
A short epilogue that I read online. Bittersweet and lovely.
- Ruffleclaw – Cornelia Funke
- Lost Covenant – Ari Marmell
Brutal, absolutely brutal. But also funny.
- The Accident Season – Moire Fowley-Doyle
A pleasant surprise. Wonderful marriage of modern and fairytale elements.
- Serpentine – Cindy Pon
Liked this one a lot.
- Confessions of an Imaginary Friends: A Memoir by Jacques Papier – Michelle Cuevas
Wonderful. Review at Cuddlebuggery soon.
- One More Thing and Other Stories by B. J. Novak
I am enjoying this one, some stories more than others. Will review it once I’m done.
- The Nightingales are Drunk – Hafez
I’m reading this little black classic very slowly. When I’m in the mood which I am not in very often.
- The Radiant Road by Katherine Catmull
Oh this is lovely so far.
To Read in the Coming Week:
A little bit of this and a little bit of that. I have some books on hold at the library so maybe a little more YA or more probably a high fantasy title out from the library. I also want to start a Murakami novel but only when I’m done with Hafez.