In January, I read 34 books (listed below). Of these 34 books:
- 14 books were from the library.
- 9 were books I owned and had not read.
- 11 were books for review.
I received 30 new books in January. Of those 30:
- 25 were for review and
- 5 were ones I purchased.
- 9 I have either read or given away because I’m not interested in reading them.
My TBR pile stands at 492 books at the moment.
Whew. All these stats.
Books I Read in January 2016
- What a Wonderful World vol 2. – Inio Asano
- Travels in the Land of Serpents and Pearls – Marco Polo
- I am Beautiful – Rupi Rajwan
- To Dance – Siena Cherson Siegel
- Cracks in the Kingdom – Jaclyn Moriarty
- A Tangle of Gold – Jaclyn Moriarty
- Piratica – Tanith Lee
- Traffic – John Ruskin
- The Naming – Alison Croggon
- Oddly Normal – Otis Frampton
- Alone on the Beach at Night – Walt Whitman
- A Song for Ella Grey – David Almond
- A Darker Shade of Magic – V. E. Schwab
- Mrs. Rosie and the Priest – Giovanni Boccaccio
- Sure Signs of Crazy – Karen Harrington
- The Little Paris Bookshop – Nina George
- As Kingfishers Catch Fire – Gerard Manley Hopkins
- The Night Parade – Katharyn Tanquary
- All the Birds in the Sky – Charlie Jane Anders
- Fortunately, the Milk – Neil Gaiman
- The Age of Earthquakes – Douglas Coupland
- Mamasaurus – Stephen Lomp
- Tell me a Tattoo Story – Alison McGhee
- Our Lady of the Ice – Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Archivist Wasp – Nicole Kornher-Stace
- On Murder Considered as One of the Fine Arts – Thomas de Quincey
- Awkward – Svetlana Chmakova
- An Inheritance of Ashes – Leah Bobet
- Updraft – Fran Wilde
- Goblin Market – Christina Rossetti
- The Zurao Aphorisms – Franz Kafka
- Saturn Apartments vol. 1-2 – Hisae Iwaoka
- Stars Above – Marissa Meyer