Last week, I read a…lot. I get stuck into these phases once in a while when real life is difficult to handle so I give myself over to fiction–gratefully. I’ll have mini reviews in the wrap up so I’ll just be listing the titles in the forecasts.
Books read last week:
- The Eve of St. Agnes by John Keats
- A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
- The Gap of Time – Jeanette Winterson
- Into the Dim – Janet Taylor
- The Riddle – Alison Croggon
- Step Aside, Pops – Kate Beaton
- Nightschool: The Weirn Books vol. 1-4 – Svetlana Chmakova
- Sea Rex – Molly Idle
- Viva Frida – Yuyi Morales
- The Charmed Children of Rookskill Castle – Janet Fox
Books Currently Reading:
- Shantaram – Gregory David Roberts
Still at 216 pages. SIGH. Must read more this coming week.
- Their Fractured Light – Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
I’m just 50 pages in but liking what I’ve read so far.
- A Year Without Mom – Dasha Tolstikova
Just started this one.
To Read in the Coming Week:
I don’t rightly know what I’ll feel like but I reckon these titles will be part of the pile I choose from:
- Listen, Slowly – Thanhha Lai
- The Immortals – Jordanna Max
- A Study in Charlotte – Brittany Cavallaro