Well! One crazy reading week later, this is what I have:
Books Read in the Past Week:
- A Year Without Mom – Dasha Tolstikova
- Silent in the Grave – Deanna Raybourn
- Silent in the Sanctuary – Deanna Raybourn
- Saturn Apartments vol. 3-7 – Hisae Iwaoka
- Things I’ve Said to My Children – Nathan Ripperger
- Silent on the Moor – Deanna Raybourn
- Their Fractured Light – Amie Kaufman, Megan Spooner
- A Study in Charlotte – Brittany Cavallaro
Books Currently Reading:
- El Deafo – Cece Bell
Not going to lie, this is a bit painful to read because every time someone makes fun of Cece, I get SO ANGRY and want to go into the book and smack people. But this is a valuable text for various reasons I will probably get into on the book wars.
- Listen, Slowly – Thanhha Lai
I’m not liking the main character much currently but Yash assured me this is fantastic and I admit, I am enjoying the descriptions of Vietnam and the differences in culture.
- Shantaram – Gregory Dacid Roberts
I actually read some of this! Admittedly not much (24 pages) but still!
To Read in the Coming Week:
I honestly have no idea. I might pick up more of Lady Julia Mysteries or read some of the pressing review copies. I do want to at least begin The Immortals by Jordanna Max Brodsky so we’ll see I guess.