Another week, another crazy bout of reading. I read a lot last week because I didn’t want to be present in my head any more than necessary. Here are the titles I consumed:
- Listen Slowly – Thanhha Lai
- El Deafo – Cece Bell
- Chinese Fables – Shiho S. Nunes
- The Wildings – Nilanjana Roy
- The Immortals – Jordanna Max Brodsky
- Weekends with Max and his Dad – Linda Urban
- Dark Road to Darjeeling – Deanna Raybourn
- Immortal Beloved – Cate Tiernan
I am currently reading…
- Shantaram – Gregory David Roberts
I’m 250 pages in but because I was reading The Wildings I put this one aside for a bit because I don’t like to read two books set in the place at the same time. Things get confusing. I have to read 50 more pages before the month is over. Well, I have 8 more days.
- Shadows of Sherwood by Kekla Magoon
I haven’t actually started reading this. I only finished Immortal Beloved a few minutes ago. Perhaps I will later today or start it on Tuesday. I’m not sure. We’ll see.
I may read in the coming week…
I’m not sure what I’m going to be feeling like once the time comes but I would like to read The Dark Enquiry by Deanna Raybourn this week. Apart from some e-novellas, I believe it is the last one in the Lady Julia series. I also want to read Radiance by Catherynne M. Valente. It will be the last book on my February TBR and it would be nice to conquer the TBR before the month ends. Other than these two titles, I’m not sure.