Let’s see how I did in April.
I read 30 books. Of these:
- 16 were from the TBR pile.
- 14 were from the library.
I acquired 41 books this month (eep!). Of these:
- 2 were gifts.
- 9 were purchases.
- 30 were for review. O.O
The TBR pile stands at 488 at the moment.
Books Read in April:
- Counting Thyme – Melanie Conklin
- The Queen of Attolia – Megan Whalen Turner
- The Singing – Alison Croggon
- Giant Days vol 1 – John Allison
- I Won a What? – Audrey Vernick
- Bad Feminist – Roxane Gay
- Bitch Planet vol 1. – Kelly Sue Deconnick
- Baba Yaga’s Assistant – Marika McCoola
- The Sweet Scent of Blood – Suzanne McLeod
- Winterwood – Jacey Bedford
- The Elephant Vanishes – Haruki Murakami
- A Criminal Magic – Lee Kelly
- Blackmoore – Julianne Donaldson
- The Winner’s Kiss – Marie Rutkoski
- Vano and Niko – Erlom Akhvlediani
- Design for Dying – Renee Patrick
- Duck, Death and the Tulip – Wolf Erlbruch
- The Only Child – Guojing
- Wytches vol. 1 – Scott Snyder
- Ma’Brook – Naima B. Robert
- I is for India – Prodeepta Das
- The Cold Kiss of Death – Suzanne McLeod
- The Anatomist’s Wife – Anne Lee Huber
- Alex + Ada vol. 1 – Jonathan Luna
- It Ain’t So Awful, Falafel – Firoozeh Dumas
- The Sandwich Thief – Andre Marois
- There is a Tribe of Kids – Lane Smith
- The Bear and the Piano – David Litchfield
- On the Farm, At the Market – G. Brian Karas
- Modern Romance – Aziz Ansari