In May I read 31 books (well, it’s the 30th today and I have one more day to read a book but I doubt that’s happening). Of these 31:
- 20 were from the library.
- 11 were from my TBR pile.
So um, I read a lot of books from the library this past month.
I acquired 20 books this month. Of these:
- 14 were review books
- 6 were books I purchased.
Not too bad I’d say.
The TBR pile stands at 499 currently. Sigh.
Books I read in May:
- Korean Children’s Favourite Stories – Kim So-Eun
- Vietnamese Children’s Favourite Stories – Phuoc Thi Min Tran
- A Gathering of Shadows – V. E. Schwab
- Words – Lora Rozler
- Emily of New Moon – L. M. Montgomery
- Little Red Gliding Hood – Tara Lazar
- The Ballad of Black Tom – Victor Lavalle
- Grayling’s Song – Karen Cushman
- Mad Kestrel – Missy Massey
- Roses and Rot – Kat Howard
- The King of Attolia – Megan Whalen Turner
- The Animal Report – John Swartzwelder
- The Fire Children – Eric Maddern
- Last Night’s Reading – Kate Gavino
- Stiletto – Daniel O’Malley
- The Hollow of the Hand – P. J. Harvey
- Migritude – Shailja Patel
- Marked in Flesh – Anne Bishop
- Love Style Life – Garance Dore
- The Whatnot – Stefan Bachmann
- Nine Coaches Waiting – Mary Stewart
- How Mirka Caught a Fish – Barry Deutsch
- The Vegetarian – Han Kang
- Once Upon a Time – Leila Sales
- Binti – Nnedi Okorafor
- Sweater Weather – Sara Varon
- Here I Am – Patti Kim
- The Star-Touched Queen – Roshani Chokshi
- Come Close – Sappho
- Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms – Fumiyo Kouno
- Shadow Queen – Deborah Kalin