We had the Eid open house yesterday and even though I don’t drink, I feel like after today I’m intimately acquainted with what a hangover feels like. Ahh. Okay, now for a reading report.
Here’s what I read last week:
- From the Charred Remains – Susanna Calkins
- The Rose Garden – Susanna Kearsley
- Saga vol 3 – Brian K. Vaughan
- Saga vol 4 – Brian K. Vaughan
- Saga vol 5 – Brian K. Vaughan
- Bonfire Night – Deanna Raybourn
- Grief is the Thing with Feathers – Max Porter
- Bright Smoke, Cold Fire – Rosamund Hodge
- Gotham Academy, vol 2: Calamity – Becky Cloonan
- The Paper Menagerie – Ken Liu
(234/450) So there’s been decent progress since last week. Hopefully, I’ll be in the mood to read a few more stories this coming week. I haven’t been feeling short stories these past few days but hopefully as things return to normal, my reading interest will surge again.
- 100 Million Years of Food – Stephen Le
(185/320) This one is almost done and hopefully one more week takes care of the remaining pages. I’m still enjoying it so that’s saying something.
- The Devil and the Bluebird – Jennifer Mason Black
(10%) Off to a promising start.
- Finnikin of the Rock – Melina Marchetta
Hooked. Yep. Completely.
To read in the coming week:
More of what I’m reading. Plus, I’d like to get cracking on some library books. We’ll see.