July just whirled past us with all the grace of a grey elephant (not that elephants are any other colour). Here are the deets:
In July, I read 29 books. Of these:
- 13 were from the TBR
- 16 were from the library.
- 6 of the 29 were e-books.
I acquired 18 books this month. Of these:
- 4 are ebooks.
- 4 I have already read.
- 8 were for review.
- I purchased 10.
The TBR pile stands (sadly) at 500 (not including ebooks, let’s not include those).
Books I read in July:
- From the Charred Remains – Susanna Calkins
- The Rose Garden – Susanna Kearsley
- Saga vol. 3. – Fiona Staples
- Saga vol. 4 – Fiona Staples
- Saga vol. 5 – Fiona Staples
- Bonfire Night – Deanna Raybourn
- Grief is the Thing With Feathers – Max Porter
- Bright Smoke, Cold Fire – Rosamund Hodge
- Gotham Academy vol. 2: Calamity – Becky Cloonan
- 100 Million Years of Food – Stephen Le
- Finnikin of the Rock – Melina Marchetta
- Waistcoats and Weaponry – Gail Carriger
- The Perilous Life of Jade Yeo – Zen Cho
- The Bird and the Sword – Amy Harmon
- Manners and Mutiny – Gail Carriger
- Graffiti Moon – Cath Crowley
- salt. – Nayyirah Waheed
- Clean Sweep – Ilona Andrews
- Sweep in Peace – Ilona Andrews
- The Summer of Ubume – Natsuhiko Kyogoku
- The Art of Perspective – Christopher Castellani
- Home – Sarah Prineas
- Nobody’s Baby But Mine – Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- The Masque of a Murderer – Susanna Calkins
- The Battle of the Labyrinth – Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian – Rick Riordan
- Ink and Bone – Lisa Unger
- Point of Honour – Madeleine E. Robins
- Devil and the Bluebird- Jennifer Mason-Black