I haven’t been reading much these past few weeks what with Ramadan, fasting, and revising The Fire Within but I am going to make a concentrated effort to get back into it. I mean, I generally read a bit every day but not as much as I used to. Which is ridiculous because it’s not like my TBR got any smaller.
Here are the books I am reading:
- A Summer of Burning by John Burnside
This apparently deals with huldras and I have never read a book that does so yay, I’m excited.
- Frantumaglia – Elena Ferrante
I’ve got a little over a hundred pages left of this. I really appreciate the stuff she talks about where writing is concerned and how much the role of the writer matters.
- The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet – Becky Chambers
I had to put this down because I needed to read something else but I am super enjoying it and will continue to do so hopefully once I pick it up again.
- A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab
I am sure this will be good. I just need to begin this brick of a book.
- The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There – Catherynne M. Valente
This is as lovely as I had expected it to be. I just need time to immerse myself completely into the narrative.
I hope the books you’re reading are fun.